Our Hotel, Your Guests… One Vision
Timberlake Lodge™ is the perfect location for your next seminar, corporate meeting, training, retreat, team building exercise, vendor show or holiday party. Combining state of the art lighting controls, sound and visual presentation equipment, and top notch catering make Timberlake Lodge™ the perfect choice! We offer the best value for your meeting dollar with options for all-inclusive meeting packages.
- Latest in audio visual equipment including high speed wireless internet
- Drop down screens, built-in projectors, and surround sound system
- Pens and note pads available for attendees
- Refreshment centers and fresh baked items for breaks
- Overhead door entry to meeting space for vendor shows
- Full catering services from buffets to plated meals to casual BBQ on patio
- Professional banquet serving staff
- Private portable bar service
- Access to hospitality suites
- Van shuttle service to Hibbing airport
- Variety of team building options and contacts
Contact our Sales Manager, Tammy Jensen (218-326-2600), for more information about hosting a corporate meeting at Timberlake Lodge.
Thank you and your team for all of your hard work and efforts to put on… a great event. It is nice that the high level of service you provided over the phone and through emails carried over throughout the event. When the dust settles and we determine the level of overall success of the event, it may end up being a more frequent thing for us…(and) you will be at the top of the list of venues I present to the team.
- Dan, PetroChoice
I just wanted to thank you and your staff for providing us with the room for our March of Dimes Kick-Off today. I very much appreciated the help of Austin and Amy. They were very much helpful and courteous and your staff at the front desk was top notch!
- Lorraine, March of Dimes
Thanks to you and your staff! Our event went so smoothly, and we truly appreciate all your hard work.
- Joni, Itasca County Family YMCA
We extend a HUGE thank you to all the staff at Timberlake Lodge. The facility is beautiful and all of our expectations were exceeded, making for a very nice event for us and our guests.
- Lisa, Northspan Group
Thank you for the wonderful service and food (thanks chef!) provided for our Mac training workshop. Please let staff know how pleased we were with the attention that was paid to us to make us all comfortable.
- Maybeth, IEIC
Thanks for your hospitality and for watching our costs during the Essar Steel groundbreaking celebration.
- Todd, Vice-President Ames Construction
Thank You for your kind hospitality and generous hosting of our Election Training event. I am confident that everyone was very comfortable during their time of attendance.
- Marsha, Elections Administrator
The Job Fair event far exceeded my expectations. You and your staff were absolutely great to work with!
- Marla, Business Service Specialist, MN Department of Employment & Economic Development