Our professional event staff will help you create a dream wedding that you and your guests will never forget. From the first point of contact, we will begin working with you to create your event. Our on-site professional wedding and event planner Jordan Goodwater (email@example.com) will work with you every step of the way to make sure you’re ready for the big day! Print out the wedding checklist below and contact our onsite wedding planner by calling 218-326-2600 or by submitting the form below!
- Complimentary bridal suite
- Ivory floor length table linens, napkins and skirting
- Set-up and clean-up fees
- Professional dressed wait staff with butler service option
- Complimentary cake cutting service
- Dance floor and microphone for toast
- Built in screen and data projector for picture show
- Centerpiece option and embellishments
- Vendor referrals and coordination
- Guest room block with reservation cards for your invitations
- Complimentary breakfast in the Grand Central Cafe for your overnight guests
- Onsite Event Coordinator to help with the planning process
- Experienced and knowledgeable chef specializing in gourmet cuisine
First of all can I just say the reception was absolutely perfect, incredible, everything I thought it was going to be and more!!! A huge thank you and to all the staff that made everything happen…I have had numerous compliments on the food, the popcorn, the decorations, the hotel rooms, the pool and just the venue in general…You were always such a calming influence and problem solver, always finding a way to make it work…It honestly was the best day of our lives. I feel like I cannot thank you enough. We are so glad that we picked the Timberlake as our venue.
- Bride, September 2012 Wedding
A huge thank you to you and the Timberlake Lodge staff for making our wedding such a joyous and memorable occasion. Everyone who came to the reception from near and far, complimented you and your facility. They had an excellent experience and we had an absolute blast!
- Groom, August 2011 Wedding
We don’t know where to start with the thank you’s. Everyone was so wonderful! You all helped to make Zandra and John’s day complete. Everytime I talk to a friend or family member that came to the wedding and reception, they still are talking about Timberlake Lodge and the staff. Comments range from “what a beautiful place,” “the staff was great,” and “the food was fantastic.” I have a very dear friend who…was so impressed when the Chef came out and talked to people to make sure the food was done to everyone’s liking…By the end of the weekend you all felt like family..and the month’s before you made everything so easy on us.
- Mother & Father of the Bride, 2010 Wedding
Thank you so much for all your incredible hard work and organization. I’ve received so many compliments on the beautiful facility and very courteous staff. I was amazed at how smoothly the reception went and I honestly could not have asked for anything more perfect. We greatly appreciate all your attention to details and for making me feel like I was your top priority all night long. It was such a wonderful evening.
- Bride, 2010 Wedding
Wow Wow Wow! An amazing memory has just been created successfully because of all of your organization, communication, energy and especially hard work! We now put you on our hero stand for carrying off our beautiful and fun wedding. Thank you so much!
- Bride, 2009 Wedding